You can cook Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 3 of large banana.
- Prepare 225 g of self raising flour.
- It’s 175 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 125 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 50 g of pecan nuts.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160c / 325 f.
- Grease the loaf tin..
- Peel and mash the bananas in a bowl..
- Beat in the rest of the ingredients, apart from the pecan nuts, until well combined..
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and spread out evenly..
- Arrange the pecan nuts over the top..
- Bake from 1 hours until golden,well risen and firm to the touch..
- Leave the loaf to rest in the tin for 30 minutes, then trun out onto wire rack..
- Leave to cool completely and cut the slices..