BANANA BREAD PUDDING. When I visited my grandmother in summer, I always looked forward to the comforting pudding she'd make. Banana Bread Pudding Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Bread, bananas and chocolate chips are featured in this bread pudding.
I am amazed at how many different types of bread pudding there are. This leftover banana bread pudding recipe is so flavorful you won't need any glaze or anything on top. It's fantastic just the way it is. You can have BANANA BREAD PUDDING using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BANANA BREAD PUDDING
- It’s 5 of bread rolls ( Day old is best ).
- You need 1 pints of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Dark brown sugar.
- Prepare 3 of Bananas.
- You need 1/2 tsp of powdered Cinnamon ( optional ).
Vanilla pudding mix is the secret ingredient in this easy banana bread. It makes the loaf super moist (sorry!) and We may earn commission from the links on this page. We are big banana fans around here. The hubs and I have that in I also opted for banana pudding flavored pudding mix given our obsession (I'll just call it what it is) with.
BANANA BREAD PUDDING step by step
- In a large Oven Dish about 2 inch Depth, break up the Rolls into the dish..
- In a jug mix milk and the condenced milk together, and pour over Bread..
- In a bowl mix sugar and banana,s together then add it to the bread mix , turn it over and mix in the banana mixture.if using cinnamon mix in with the sugar and banana mixture..
- Cook on 150 for 30 mins , then grill the top, so its browned. Serve Cold with Honey poured on or just by itself.
This Banana Bread Pudding recipe is suitable for dairy free and vegetarian diets. We used real banana bread in our Banana-bread Bread Pudding. Serve warm, straight from the oven. Well, this banana bread pudding required little time to prepare, was easy to make, and tasted great! So, if you like bananas and bread pudding, you should not be disappointed with this combination.