Raisin White Bread.
You can cook Raisin White Bread using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Raisin White Bread
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of yeast.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 450 grams of plain wheat Flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 280 ml of warm water or milk.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of margarine or butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of pre-soaked raising.
Raisin White Bread instructions
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in the warm milk.Keep aside until it foams.
- Sieve flour and salt into a bowl,add 2 Tablespoon of butter/ margarine and rub into the flour until it becomes crumbly..
- Add the yeast mixture and start incorporating into the flour.When it starts to come together add your raisin and incorporate in the dough..
- Turn out the dough onto a clean surface, sprinkle a little flour..
- Knead the dough using your fists and palms of your hands..
- Fold and stretch,fold and stretch for about 10 minutes until it's smooth..
- You will know it's ready when a figure indent pops out quickly.
- Cover and let it raise to double it's size..
- Turn it out again and punch gently with your fists.Fold and stretch for 3 minutes.
- Roll the dough into a tight sausage shape.
- Get your bread tin, lightly oil the tin apply margarine or vegetable oil in the tin.
- Place the rolled dough into the tin,with the end facing downwards.use your hands to fit it properly.Leave it to rise once again to double it's size.
- Once risen bake for 45 minutes in an already preheated oven (180 degrees)..