Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. You can cook Banana bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 3 of ripe banana's.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of wholemeal self raising flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of flax meal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soft organic butter or rice bran oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. How many bananas do I need for banana bread? My bananas aren't totally ripe—how do I get them to ripen faster?
Banana bread instructions
- In a stand mixer, whisk eggs and oil and add cinnamon and honey.whisk until creamy..
- Add mashed banana's mix well..
- Add flour, almond and flax meal. Combine gently.
- Add walnuts and seeds, fold gently.
- Bake for about 45-50 mins in preheated oven at 170 C.
Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas.